Tool Breakage Detection TOOL CHECK
The tool breakage detection system TOOL CHECK developed by Haff & Schneider allows existing milling machines to be quickly and cost-effectively converted for automated production. In addition to known applications such as breakage control and length measurement of tools, our tool breakage detection can be easily installed anywhere in the operating area of the machine. The measured values are transmitted by radio signal to the Haff & Schneider WIRELESS CONNECT radio stick and processed. The stick is simply plugged into a functioning USB port on the control panel.
- Swift implementation, no hardware conversion and service technicians required
- No modification of the machine tool’s operating system necessary
- Can only be used in combination with the WIRELESS CONNECT radio stick
- Shock proof and water proof according to IP67
- Suitable for Siemens and Heidenhain controllers
Haff & Schneider Art. No. 145581