Passion for Precision since 1956
Back in 1956, Haff & Schneider GmbH & Co. OHG began the manufacturing of precision mechanical components and devices. To date, using the most modern technical equipment and employing 90 technical experts, the company has become a competent provider of system solutions and has made a name for itself around the globe.
The cooperation with Haff & Schneider begins where a customer’s problem needs to be solved: With the development of the most economic solutions for a manufacturing task – regardless whether it is the automotive and supply industries, aerospace industry, mechanical engineering, precision mechanics, optical industry, or medical technology.
Proficient engineers use leading edge 3D CAD/CAM systems and NC programming stations with DNC network in manufacturing. In addition, an ERP system is used to keep the organisation slim and well-functioning. The result: Products that meet the highest quality standards and are delivered on time, resulting in satisfied customers around the world.
- Established in: 1956
- Employees: 90
- Headquarters: Nesselwang / Germany
Gottlieb Haff and Adolf Schneider founded the Haff & Schneider company, manufacturing drawing instruments.
Manufacturing of tools and mould making for packaging commences.
Introduction of CNC technology.
Fridolin Mörz (Commercial Manager) and Johann Haff (Technology & Sales) take over the management. Development and production of the first clamping devices.
Introduction of ERP system for planning and controlling the entire manufacturing process.
Development of first patented 3D probe.
Production and a large section of the assembly were relocated to Nesselwang. Successful market launch of 3D sensor, together with the Munich-based Hoffmann GmbH
Introduction of CAM
Remaining employees from administration, construction and assembly move to Nesselwang
Introduction of CAD
Introduction of new HyperMill CAM system
Introduction of new FEPA ERP system